Monday, November 1, 2010

Aaaaand... I am back

It only takes a bit of flattery (and not even that much, indeed just a tiny leeettle beeet) to bring me back from my year of silence. I was thinking about getting back, to be honest. I am thinking of changing a bit the format. I just need the time. And for the moment I have little time for other things.


My time now belongs to my son. My 12 weeks old son. It feels surreal to even think this. My sweet, blond, blue eyed, long fingered, long awaited and wished for son. I hold him, I watch him sleeping, and I can't believe I am his mummy. I am not the first to say this as a parent, but it is incredible that my husband and I created such  perfect little being...

Victor changed me, changed us, changed how we view the world, how we think and react. Therefore it is understandable (even overstandable) that most of the posts here will be focused on that. I will try to tinker a bit with the format to make it easier to navigate around here.

Giving it another try...

No comments: