Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day of Grace 9.11.2010

1. 6 continuous hours of solid sleep last night. SIX HOURS. I woke up just because I am not used to sleeping that much in one go anymore. But I woke up rested. Anyway, a very nice gift from the baby.

2. Quince season. I love quinces, bright yellow, sweet, crunchy, amazingly smelling of autumn. Yum.

3. Warm autumn days. Sunny, crispy days are great. Walking during such a day even greater. Pushing the pram with the sleeping baby inside on such a day - the greatest.

4. The feeling that everything is finally right with the world. Nice weather, happy family, wonderful roly-poly baby, nothing to worry about in the future. I daydreamt about this all my life and now I am living the dream.

5. Light-hearted, optimistic books that are easy to read. They go terrific with the 'everything is right with the world' feeling.

No comments: